Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.394 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,022 Kč (€1,064) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)