Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 CZK / UAH
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,444 Kč (21,406₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)