Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.821 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,016 Kč (17,066 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)