Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,665 Kč (36,549 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)