Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.731 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,906 Kč (35,424 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (31 minutes ago)