Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,095 Kč (39,853 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)