Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01991 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,136 Kč (₩1,413,064) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)