Cost of living in Yantai, China vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.321 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,568 Kč (9,807元) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)