Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01891 CZK / MMK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,822 Kč (836,703 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)