Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01910 CZK / MMK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,052 Kč (1,049,910 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)