Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01628 CZK / MMK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,728 Kč (1,580,525 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)