Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01831 CZK / MMK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,822 Kč (864,264 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (27 minutes ago)