Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01599 CZK / MMK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,125 Kč (1,633,734 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)