Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.408 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,935 Kč (元8,197) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (34 minutes ago)