Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.454 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,021 Kč (元6,666) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)