Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02000 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,730 Kč (₩1,736,121) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)