Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01971 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,007 Kč (₩1,674,443) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (34 minutes ago)