Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01914 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,000 Kč (₩1,567,698) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)