Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.975 CZK / NAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,533 Kč (7,359 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (36 minutes ago)