Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.004 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,491 Kč (€870) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)