Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.064 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,591 Kč (€1,135) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)