Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.042 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,764 Kč (€879) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)