Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.314 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,548 Kč (€1,286) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)