Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.713 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 38,332 Kč (€1,491) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)