Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.651 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,139 Kč (元4,420) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)