Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.442 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,178 Kč (元8,769) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)