Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.284 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,408 Kč (元8,954) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)