Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.305 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,180 Kč (元8,525) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)