Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,907 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.261 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,340 Kč (3,248 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)