Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,560 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.178 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,503 Kč (2,186 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)