Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,102 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.012 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,498 Kč (4,241 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)