Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,439 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.073 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,436 Kč (2,212 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)