Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.221 CZK / SDG *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,387 Kč (7,571 Pound) in Wad Madani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)