Cost of living comparison between Vratsa, Bulgaria and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.779 CZK / BGN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,541 Kč (1,346 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)