Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42828 CZK / RUB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,258 Kč (руб 30,956) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)