Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.433 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,735 Kč (€671) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (29 minutes ago)