Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.733 CZK / UAH
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,588 Kč (25,358₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)