Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.738 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,361 Kč (€1,024) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)