Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.645 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,603 Kč (€1,076) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)