Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.890 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,282 Kč (€643) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)