Cost of living comparison between Vidin, Bulgaria and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.819 CZK / BGN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,848 Kč (1,074 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)