Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08587 CZK / HUF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 12,653 Kč (147,348 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)