Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.179 CZK / BGN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,668 Kč (1,872 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (25 minutes ago)