Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.478 CZK / SEK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,271 Kč (11,004 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)