Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.444 CZK / SEK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,243 Kč (12,374 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)