Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.731 CZK / SEK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,295 Kč (11,093 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)