Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.782 CZK / SEK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,975 Kč (8,617 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (40 minutes ago)