Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.415 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,906 Kč (€1,137) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)