Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.026 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,799 Kč (€770) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)