Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.027 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,761 Kč (€768) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)