Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.488 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,707 Kč (Bs 7,921) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)