Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04070 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,960 Kč (CH$514,929) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)