Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03844 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,135 Kč (CH$445,762) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (41 minutes ago)