Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23890 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,501 Kč (¥81,628) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (39 minutes ago)