Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.027 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 21% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,660 Kč ($905) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)