Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.847 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,052 Kč ($1,238) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)