Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.077 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 21% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,901 Kč ($754) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)