Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01962 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 36,727 Kč (₩1,871,758) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (37 minutes ago)