Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02265 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,208 Kč (₩1,289,809) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)