Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02158 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,292 Kč (₩1,310,880) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)