Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01069 CZK / MNT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,793 Kč (1,850,882 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)