Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01024 CZK / MNT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,526 Kč (1,907,246 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (41 minutes ago)