Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02236 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,671 Kč (₩1,013,725) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)