Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02150 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,791 Kč (₩874,195) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (44 minutes ago)