Cost of living comparison between Uijongbu, South Korea and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02178 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,804 Kč (₩1,047,208) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)