Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.869 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,138 Kč (R$ 1,924) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)