Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.367 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,518 Kč (R$ 4,322) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (42 minutes ago)