Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.386 CZK / TMT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 29% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,188 Kč (2,733 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)