Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.333 CZK / TMT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,987 Kč (2,180 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)