Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.471 CZK / TND
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,996 Kč (2,242 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (28 minutes ago)