Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37242 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,671 Kč (₨47,450) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (25 minutes ago)