Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19361 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,836 Kč (¥159,268) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)