Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.055 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,351 Kč (kr 7,971) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)