Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.625 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 70% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 42,422 Kč (kr 16,162) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)