Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.671 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 40,066 Kč (kr 15,001) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)