Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.780 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 52% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,976 Kč (kr 12,581) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stuttgart costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)