Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.063 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 60% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,081 Kč (kr 9,821) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)