Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.933 CZK / LYD *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 22% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,268 Kč (851 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)