Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01470 CZK / LBP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,402 Kč (1,727,594 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)