Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01450 CZK / LBP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,221 Kč (1,946,878 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)