Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01691 CZK / LBP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 16% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,478 Kč (856,110 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)