Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01648 CZK / LBP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,498 Kč (1,122,346 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)