Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01446 CZK / LBP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 20% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,771 Kč (1,990,210 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)