Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.427 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 11,707 Kč ($b3,416) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (31 minutes ago)