Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.906 CZK / TRY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,133 Kč (5,923TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)