Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.797 CZK / TRY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,258 Kč (5,335TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)