Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.410 CZK / TRY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 12,223 Kč (1,649TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)