Cost of living in Toyama, Japan vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20523 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,760 Kč (¥140,135) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)