Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20266 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,507 Kč (¥140,660) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)