Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19139 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,502 Kč (¥128,022) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)