Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.815 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 34% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,766 Kč (€1,347) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)