Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.995 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,675 Kč (€692) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)