Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00053 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,334 Kč (﷼ 34,331,737) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)