Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,981 Kč (﷼ 44,718,808) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)