Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19955 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,470 Kč (¥152,690) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (41 minutes ago)