Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22150 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,316 Kč (¥82,692) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (23 minutes ago)